Giving a nutritious twist to your favourite street food, Strawberry Papdi Chaat is an interesting snack recipe that you can make for friends and family for get-togethers and parties. Prepared using papdi, potatoes, sprouts, sev and strawberry imli chutney, it tastes super-delicious. Try this amazing snack recipe!
- 12 papdi
- 50 gm mixed sprouts
- 4 tablespoon tamarind
- 4 black dates
- 1 potato
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 4 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 50 gm yoghurt (curd)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 25 gm sev
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- To prepare strawberry flavoured tamarind chutney, put a pan on medium flame and boil together, soaked tamarind, dates, strawberry syrup, 1 teaspoon chilli powder and cumin powder. Keep it aside when made.
- Step 2Now for the papdi chaat, arrange the papdis in a plate, top it up with finely chopped boiled potatoes and sprouts.
- Step 3Sprinkle chaat masala and a little chilli powder on it, and drizzle the strawberry flavoured tamarind chutney. Top it up with yoghurt.
- Step 4Again sprinkle a little chaat masala, red chilli powder, and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Lastly sprinkle sev on top and serve.